Greg Brooks - Broker Associate
- Great customer service and satisfaction.
- Specializing in the marketing and sales of all types of residential properties (homes, condos, multi-family units), along with condo conversions, new home/townhome construction and commercial real estate.
- Lifelong Chicago resident with the right combination of experience and expertise along with extensive knowledge of the Chicago area.
- Has consistently ranked in the top 5% citywide, having sold hundreds of millions of dollars of real estate during his illustrious 16 year career.
- Having worked with some of the highest profile personalities and most prestigious properties in the country, Greg has a keen understanding of the extremely sensitive details which encompass the real estate transaction.
- Has an exceptional comprehension of the financial and emotional demands that are involved on both the purchase and sales side of the contract.
- An expert in the industry, highly regarded by clients and peers for his knowledge, integrity and cutting-edge understanding of the market and trends.
- Proficient in many price points and neighborhoods.
- Graduated from the Latin School of Chicago and Northwestern University receiving a Bachelor of Science degree in Communication Studies, specializing in sales and marketing.
- Member of Chicago Association of Realtors, Illinois Association of Realtors and National Association of Realtors. Graduate of B&W Leadership Institute and member of B&W Advisory Council.